Re: seaint Digest for 29 Nov 2002

I am currently out of the office until Monday December 9.  I will be on vacation the week of 11/25 and attending a Kaizen event at the Carson City plant for the week of 12/2.   I will reply when I return.
Thanks,
Wayne

>>> seaint 11/30/02 00:00 >>>

                       seaint Digest for 29 Nov 2002

Topics covered in this issue include:

   1: arch roof panel
             by "yilmaz yuva" <yyburak(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
   2: Re: DEPTH TO THICKNESS RATIO
             by ad026(--nospam--at)hwcn.org (Paul Ransom)

1                                Message:0001                            1