needs a log cabin expert in Tahoe Calif. area

I got the following request and would like to pass it on for recommendations.
I need to recommend an engineer.
Please send ideas and thoughts to SEAINT or MRKGP(--nospam--at)winfirst.com

Thanks David Merrick, SE

"I entered into a contract to purchase a log home located
in Squaw Valley.  It is new construction and I have a
purchase contingency that allows an engineering
inspection of the proper use and condition of the
logs.  They were purchased from British Columbia and
delivered to the site almost three years ago and were
erected just under two years ago.

Do you, or do you know anyone, who provides structural
engineering evaluations of log construction to assess
the proper use of logs given certain load bearing
characteristics and the condition of the logs after
drying for nearly three years?"