PEMB Help Document

I wrote a document over the last few days as a Rough Draft on PEMB.  I hope this will be of assistance and am offering it for review by the list server.  I know some people do not like attachments to emails so I am sending this out first.  The subject will be "PEMB Document/Review" and I will email it later today.

I intend to add to it after I see comments or suggestions (or complaints) from the list.

Ron Martin
Tuscaloosa, AL