Fire truck loads

Title: Message
I need to check an existing concrete slab over a parking garage for the weight of a fire truck of 80,000 lb.  The client thinks he has the structural drawings for the slab (hallelujah!) so I will know the reinforcement and concrete design strength.
Is there a standard load configuration for a fire truck in any of the US codes ?
Any ideas about what the maximum wheel load or axle load might be with the ladder up ? (It's alongside an 11-storey building).
What area of tire contact should be used ?  I usually calculate tire contact areas by dividing the wheel  load by the tire pressure, but what tire pressure so they use typically with big tires like this ?

Any ideas and help would be appreciated.

Kevin Below, Quebec

---