RE: Single Plate Connection of Collectors Procedure

I would hope that building officials don't expect every possible situation
to be covered by a steel, concrete, timber, masonry, or building code.
Doesn't the PE stamp mean something?

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

*********

                      "Haan Scott M DPW
                      CIVIL ENGR(n)"             To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                      <scott.haan@richardso
                      n.army.mil>                cc:
                      12/02/02 04:59 PM
                      Please respond to          Subject:  RE: Single Plate Connection of Collectors Procedure
                      seaint

Thanks.  It would be useful to try and add a code provision or have
something published.  Without something published, I could see this holding
up a permit.

Scott Haan