"SEA" Label in subject line

Hello everyone,

I am new to this listserv and it's full of good information for structural
engineers which is great.  I do have one comment.  On other listserves they
include a name in the subject field so that the mails can be sorted out
automatically using your email programs' "rules" feature.  This would really
help out as we get many emails a day.  I know that there is a "digest"
mailing each day but for those of us that receive all the individual emails
this option would be very useful.

The name could be "SEA" or "SEAINT" or whaterver is deemed appropriate.

My 2 cents for the day!

Benoit Cordoba
University of Wyoming
Civil Engineering Graduate student