RE: "SEA" Label in subject line

Benoit-

I use MS Outlook for my e-mail. I have created a "rule" so that all mail
from seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org goes to a sub-folder in my inbox creatively
titled "seaint". This keeps things nice and tidy without asking the
universe to change just to make my life easier.

:o)

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)