"SEA" Label in subject line DISREGARD

OK.  So I looked through the "rules" that can be applied to the mail and I
found one that allows to sort by the address that the mail is "Sent to".

Therefore there is no need to include "SEA" in the title.

Sorry to have inconvenienced anyone with my suggestion.

Have a great day.

Benoit Cordoba
Graduate student
University of Wyoming