RE: "SEA" Label in subject line

I believe you can also sort e-mail by sender in which case you already
have a means to accomplish this.

Barry H. Welliver

From: Benoit Cordoba [mailto:bcordoba(--nospam--at)uwyo.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: "SEA" Label in subject line

Hello everyone,

I am new to this listserv and it's full of good information for
structural
engineers which is great.  I do have one comment.  On other listserves
they
include a name in the subject field so that the mails can be sorted out
automatically using your email programs' "rules" feature.  This would
really
help out as we get many emails a day.  I know that there is a "digest"
mailing each day but for those of us that receive all the individual
emails
this option would be very useful.

The name could be "SEA" or "SEAINT" or whaterver is deemed appropriate.

My 2 cents for the day!

Benoit Cordoba
University of Wyoming
Civil Engineering Graduate student