Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Dan Hernandez" <dhernandez(--nospam--at)lrpc.net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:52:04 -0500
If anybody can help I would appreciate it.
In FEMA-353 section 5.4 it states that "All bolts used in these connections shall be installed as in slip-critical joints with Class A faying surfaces". In regards to BUEP connections, what should be used as the shear capacity of the bolts. Should it be the slip-critical value or the non slip-critical value?
Dan Hernandez, EIT
Laurene & Richker, P.C.
(704) 522-0499 f
- Prev by Subject: Re:
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: California School construction requirements
- Next by thread: Seismic Bolting