Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Compression Rings - Reference recommendations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:07:30 -0500
Any recommendations for good reference information on the design of compression walers for use within a sheet pile cofferdam used to excavate a vertical shaft?
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
P.O. Box 900
Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900
732-577-9000 ext. 1275
- Prev by Subject: Re: Comparison of the behavior of a conventional steel system with a more contemporary composite system including the use of "super columns"
- Next by Subject: Re: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
- Previous by thread: Repairing delaminated glue-lam beam
- Next by thread: Re: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations