Re: Corrugated Pipe Arch

Ron,

        You could start with American Iron and Steel Institute.  They have a publication titled Handbook of Steel Drainage and Highway Construction Products.  My copy is dated 1971 and was complementary from ARMCO, who manufacture the products.

        Hope this gives you some clue to find what you want.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson