Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:13:02 -0800
You may find something in the Caltrans "Trenching and Shoring Manual" which can be downloaded (474 pages!) at the following address:
ASCE also produces a good document titled "Design of Sheet Pile Walls" which was adapted from the US Army Corps of Engineers Design Guide No. 15. The Army document can be downloaded at:
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
|"Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
12/04/2002 05:07 AM
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
Any recommendations for good reference information on the design of compression walers for use within a sheet pile cofferdam used to excavate a vertical shaft?
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
P.O. Box 900
Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900
732-577-9000 ext. 1275
- Prev by Subject: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
- Next by Subject: concrete column tie configuration
- Previous by thread: Compression Rings - Reference recommendations
- Next by thread: fortran again!