RE: Repairing delaminated glue-lam beam

"These questions seem fine if you are inspecting beams coming out of the
fabrication line so you can save the NEXT beams to get built, but for a beam
that is already in place, I do not understand why the initial cause during
fabrication would affect the solution on chooses."

Answering those questions might help you determine the scope of the repair.
If poor fabrication is to blame, you might consider strengthening the entire
beam, since any of the joints that look okay today could be just as
unrealiable as the joints that appear to have already failed.

Paul Crocker, PE, SE