Questions about Data Base Manager

Title: Message
Does anyone have any experience with managing there database and different programs that are out there?

I worked for a bigger company that did not use a database manager and the system worked fine.  I know work for a smaller company that recently changed from AM Workflow to a program called Adept.  Microsoft Access was ruled out because the IT Department felt Adept offered more but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts about MS Access/Adept/AM Workflow or any others if any at all?

This is for both CADD and word documents.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Thomas W. Bodkin, E.I.T.
Carroll Engineering Corporation

Phone: 215-343-5700 x360