Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Questions about Data Base Manager[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Questions about Data Base Manager
- From: Tom Bodkin <TBODKIN(--nospam--at)carrollengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:13:30 -0500
Does anyone have any experience with managing there database and different programs that are out there?
I worked for a bigger company that did not use a database manager and the system worked fine. I know work for a smaller company that recently changed from AM Workflow to a program called Adept. Microsoft Access was ruled out because the IT Department felt Adept offered more but I'm not sure.
Any thoughts about MS Access/Adept/AM Workflow or any others if any at all?
This is for both CADD and word documents.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Thomas W. Bodkin, E.I.T.
Carroll Engineering Corporation
Phone: 215-343-5700 x360
- Prev by Subject: QUESTION REGARDING Bracing Connection Design using the "Uniform Force Method"
- Next by Subject: Re: Questions about the Events of September 11 (off topic)
- Previous by thread: Two-way Shear Through Wide Beam
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic bracing system