Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
north american steel construction conference[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: north american steel construction conference
- From: "Melnick, Scott" <melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:29:50 -0600
The advance program for the North American Steel Construction Conference is now available for viewing at www.aisc.org/nascc. The conference offers more than 40 technical sessions plus extensive educational tutorials and short courses. If you haven't attended a Steel Conference, I urge you to check it out. If you have attended before, please let others know what it's like. Scott Melnick Vice President-Communications American Institute of Steel Construction melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org ph: 312/670-8314 fax: 312/670-0341 Visit our redesigned website at www.aisc.org <<Scott Melnick.vcf>>
Description: Binary data
- Prev by Subject: Re: Non-PE's Practicing Engineering, Does This Happen In Your State?
- Next by Subject: NYC Snow Load
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic bracing system
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic bracing system- Knee-braced Frames