Re: e-card IS A VIRUS!!!

Careful people!

I think this is a virus called W32.friendgreeting.  I think it attacks your address book and sends off to everyone in it.  I got something similar from a friend a few weeks back.

David Topete

 "Maze, Scott" <SxM9(--nospam--at)pge.com> wrote:

SEA,

today emailed you an e-card.

Pick up your greeting by going here.

http://www.Friend-Cards.com/pickup.aspx?code=SEA &id=0512025