RE: Accessing Archives

The other way to get there without having to remember that web address is
to:

1) go to www.seaint.org
2) select "list archives"
3) select on the old archive that does work, such as "2000c - Jul-Sep"
4) from the archive that appears, select "About this archive"
5) this will list all the archives again including those that did not show
on the list from just going to www.seaint.org
6) select the archive that you want.

Note that this is just another way to get to the web address that Mark
gave without having to remember that address (although it is certainly
easy enough to type in that address once and the add it to your
bookmarks/favorites).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI