Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OSHA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: OSHA
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:30:28 EST
Out of curiousity, does anyone know what the "29" in the "29 CFR" stands for when referring to OSHA regulations?
CFR stands for something like Code of Federal Regulations ...
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Opinion on Terminology
- Next by Subject: Re: OSHA
- Previous by thread: Light Ga Steel Stud and Story Drift
- Next by thread: Re: OSHA