Cable Tension Force

Does anyone have the formula to calculate the tension force in a cable to
keep it from sagging under its own weight handy?
I have a single span condition and a multiple span condition where the cable
is free to slide over the intermediate supports. The supports are at varying
heights.

Thanks in advance.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA