Re: Cable Tension Force

I believe it is feasible to eliminate the sag completely specially if there are intermediate supports wherein it could run over it. However, eliminating the sag means enducing a greater tension to the cable. The lesser the sag, the larger tension the cables will carry and vice versa. You should investigate the additional Stress and strain it would cause, getting rid of the sag.