Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: fortran again![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: fortran again!
- From: Szuchuan Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:32:09 -0800
Codes in J. Bowles' book is not that complete. You better be a very good programmer to put it together.
You can buy either the compiled or the source codes from him.
At 02:39 PM 12/9/2002 -0800, you wrote:
Try old engineering textbooks. I remember a pile group design program
in FORTRAN contained in a foundation engineering textbook by Bowles.
Alex C. Nacionales
Helen <elkovou(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
anyone knows where i can find some examples oe exercises in fortran for civil engineer?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
- Prev by Subject: Re: fortran again!
- Next by Subject: Four Level building (two basements)
- Previous by thread: Re: fortran again!
- Next by thread: Corrugated Pipe Arch