Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment

I am reviewing the anchorage of a hospital emergency generator with 40 - 3/4 inch diameter cast-in-place anchor bolts but the drawings do not show the embedment depth.  Does anyone know of a field test to determine the embedment depth?  I am thinking there must be some type of sonic test that could measure the rebound and determine the bolt length.  Any ideas?

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting