Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:08:42 -0800
I am reviewing the anchorage of a hospital emergency generator with 40 - 3/4 inch diameter cast-in-place anchor bolts but the drawings do not show the embedment depth. Does anyone know of a field test to determine the embedment depth? I am thinking there must be some type of sonic test that could measure the rebound and determine the bolt length. Any ideas?
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: TEST3
- Next by Subject: Re: Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment
- Previous by thread: RE: SEAOC Blue Book (was Re: CONNECTION DESIGN RESPONSIBILITY)
- Next by thread: Re: Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment