Re: Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment

Paul,

Good question.  I asked and their are no procurement of shop drawing records.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>

12/10/2002 03:42 PM
Please respond to seaint

        To:        <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Testing for Anchor Bolt Embedment

Thomas - Are there any shop drawing or supplier bill of materials lists available?  If there is a receipt / record of what was purchased, then the embedment can be determined by measuring the projection.

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net