Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Attention: Charlie Carter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Attention: Charlie Carter
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:11:24 -0600
>Would you please repost the link to the latest AISC document
>that you referred to relative to the connection design responsibility?
>I have lost the email in my archives.
The 2000 AISC Code of Standard practice is available for free download here:
There is also a link there to the article I wrote in Modern Steel about the 2000 Code. There are a lot of other free downloads there as well. Look here:
Also, there's a compilation I keep as a roadmap to good stuff here:
Hope this helps.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Attention: Charlie Carter
- Next by Subject: AV Window 98
- Previous by thread: Re: Attention: Charlie Carter
- Next by thread: Four Level building (two basements)