RE: Attention: Charlie Carter

>Would you please repost the link to the latest AISC document

>that you referred to relative to the connection design responsibility?

>I have lost the email in my archives.

The 2000 AISC Code of Standard practice is available for free download here:

    http://www.aisc.org/code.html

There is also a link there to the article I wrote in Modern Steel about the 2000 Code. There are a lot of other free downloads there as well. Look here:

    http://www.aisc.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Steel_Solutions_Center/Resources/Resources.htm

Also, there's a compilation I keep as a roadmap to good stuff here:

    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/aiscrefs.htm

Hope this helps.

Charlie