Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Four Level building (two basements)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Four Level building (two basements)
- From: "Angel Gomez" <agomezes(--nospam--at)infosel.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:12:04 -0600
Im involved in a preliminar steel design for a four Level Building : Two parking garage basements ( concrete wall in the whole perimeter) and two office stores.
For Seismic Analysis should the bulding be idealized as a two level bulding considering BASE concept in UBC " BASE is the level at which the earthquake are considered to be imparted to the structure ..."
Modeling the building in ETABS with the two basements and the two office stores should I consider for seismic forces just the Weight over the upper basement ?
- Prev by Subject: Re: fortran again!
- Next by Subject: Fracture in concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Attention: Charlie Carter
- Next by thread: Aeroplane Hanger