Re: Aeroplane Hanger

I'm just shooting from the hip here, but how about
building some concrete new foundations and concrete
piers (or walls) on each side of each column and
jacking the whole building up onto new piers. Design
the piers to take all the forces in a way that no
modifications to the existing hanger structure would
be required.

Cliff