F-Number Testing Lab

I am looking for a lab that can measure the flatness of a super-flat floor (I need to measure the ASTM E1155 Ff and Fl number) at an overseas location. The location of the contractor does not matter as I am willing to bring them in from wherever they are located. It would be great if they could also do the ASTM test for de-lamination potential using pressure/suction.

Eric Green, PE

Senior Associate

Structural Diagnostics Services

Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc.