AISC Tech Bulletin #3

I am reviewing some mill reports for structural steel (ASTM A6-97a, A572-97,
A992-98) that contains the comment:  "Meets requirements of AISC Tech
Bulletin #3 - March, 1997, ASTM A992-98."  I cannot find Tech Bulletin #3 on
the AISC web site (in fact, I can't find *any* Tech Bulletins there) and was
wondering if someone could tell me what TB #3 says?

TIA

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona