RE: AISC Tech Bulletin #3

>I cannot find Tech Bulletin #3 on
>the AISC web site

Roger, I will have the AISC Steel Solutions Center send it to you. In
advance of that, I'll tell you that TB #3 gives all of the modifications
from ASTM A572 grade 50 to get what is now known as ASTM A992 for wide
flange shapes. TB #3 filled a void back when the product existed but ASTM
had not yet approved and released ASTM A992. Since A992 is now out, we no
longer have TB #3 up.

Charlie