Re: Looking for a good Shearwall/Diaphragm Analysis Reference

Although this was not your question,  another good reference book for the PE Exam is whichever CRSI manual shows you how to design a retaining wall with a given height of water behind the wall.

All I remember about my PE exam is that I was able to pretty much copy the example from the CRSI manual.

Gail S. Kelley,  P.E.