Re: Looking for a good Shearwall/Diaphragm Analysis Reference

Nicole,

        One book you might consider is

"STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
A Unified Classical and Matrix Approach";
by A.Ghali and A.M. Nevil;
Published by Chapman and Hall of London and New York.

        This book contains almost 900 pages and deals with many methods of analysis, some very old and some right up to date.  It deals with such things as non prismatic members and shear deflections in detail but doesn't say a lot about nitty gritty things like connection details and rebar placing.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson