Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California Senate Bill 1953 AIA CD-Roms - Save Over 60% Off[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: California Senate Bill 1953 AIA CD-Roms - Save Over 60% Off
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:52:55 EST
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
Save over 60% off the cost of the AIA Guidelines for California Senate Bill 1953: Seismic Evaluation for Hospital Building CD-Roms if you order before December 31, 2002.
AIACC Member Price: $20.00 plus tax & shipping and handling costs.
Non-Member Price: $30.00 plus tax & shipping and handling costs.
Go to www.aiacc.org and select PUBLICATIONS.
The Guidelines are a Compliance Plan Guide on
for California Senate Bill
1953: Seismic Evaluation Compliance requirements and include:
A comprehensive guide to the implementation of Senate Bill 1953 (SB 1953) for
architects, engineers, hospital building owners, hospital facilities managers, planners, inspectors, and building and fire officials;
A sample compliance plan created from actual data and drawings from a variety of
existing hospital buildings, including fictional existing site and floor plans and samples of subsequent 2008 and 2030 compliance plans;
Sample charts and site plans per SB 1953 requirements;
OSHPD's answers to their list of most frequently asked questions regarding SB 1953.
Taken from AIA California Council FAX announcement received December 12, 2002.
Unsolicited announcement by:
Frank E. McClure, California Architect Retired 16530
- Prev by Subject: Re: California School construction requirements
- Next by Subject: California Townhomes
- Previous by thread: Re: ASME Certification
- Next by thread: Need civil/structural engineer licensed in D.C.