From: Carter, Charlie [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 11:32 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplements

Hi all,

As many of you requested, we are creating two versions of the 1997 AISC
Seismic Provisions: one with all Supplement No. 1 revisions and another
with
all Supplement No. 2 revisions. A question has come up. Would you prefer
these to be formatted with redline and strikeout indications of
additions
and deletions or would you prefer each to be modified and clean (without
changes indicated)?

Please let me know privately (carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org) or publically if you
think
your feedback merits more broad discussion.

Charlie