Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need civil/structural engineer licensed in D.C.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Need civil/structural engineer licensed in D.C.
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:55:37 -0500
Existing client has work that needs to be signed and sealed by the end of this month for directional drilling installation of fiber optic cables under existing rail lines. Need engineer of record licensed in D.C. with capability to observe fieldwork as well.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
P.O. Box 900
Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900
732-577-9000 ext. 1275
- Prev by Subject: NDS- Nails CORRECTION
- Next by Subject: FW: Need civil/structural engineer licensed in D.C.
- Previous by thread: California Senate Bill 1953 AIA CD-Roms - Save Over 60% Off
- Next by thread: FW: Need civil/structural engineer licensed in D.C.