RE: AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplements

You are right Gerard, it is time to have a modified
AISC Seismic Provision including all the Supplements
till now; it becomes rather difficult to follow the
original one knowing that a change could ocurr due a
Supplement, specially for non-English speaking people
around the world.

Luis F. Zapata, Lima, Peru

> Modified & Clean with current supplements
incorporated please.

> -gerard
> Santa Clara, CA

versions of the 1997 AISC
> Seismic Provisions: one with all Supplement No. 1
revisions and another
> with
> all Supplement No. 2 revisions. A question has come
up. Would you prefer
> these to be formatted with redline and strikeout
indications of
> additions
> and deletions or would you prefer each to be modified
and clean (without

******* ***
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
> *
Engineers
server. To
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> *
email you
> *   send to the list is public domain and may be re-
posted
web
********

> *   Read list FAQ at: