AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplements

Charlie,

I would prefer to see it with redline and strikeout indications of additions
and deletions for two reasons:

1. To see how things have changed with each supplement, and,

2. To see what the provisions required before each new supplement was issued.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona