RE: AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplements

>I would like to see future editions of the
>Manual of Steel Construction published in
>a larger format.

Size does matter. (-: All kidding aside, this is debated every time we do a
new Manual. Believe it or not, old timers consider it heresy to discuss
changing the size of the Manual. Perhaps next time, we will succumb.

>thinner paper ... larger text ... published in two
>formats soft cover (less expensive) or seven-ring
>binder (more expensive ... room for scribbling notes
>in the margins ...

I am going to create a survey through our web site on these and similar
issues that I'll post here and elsewhere to try to determine what the
majority wants. Thanks for the suggestions.

Charlie