Looking for Guest Speakers

Hello everyone,

I am looking for any engineers who may be interested in donating some of their time as a guest speaker at our biweekly meetings on the campus of Cal Poly Pomona.  We meet from 12:00pm until 12:50pm on Tuesdays.

I am also looking for anyone who would be interested in donating time for any project jobsite visits.
Please email me for more information and available dates.

Please refer to the attached link for tentative schedule for the Winter and Spring Quarters.
Thank you all in advance for your time and consideration.

Alex Candelaria
Vice President, Structural Engineers Association of Cal Poly Pomona
(SEAOC Student Chapter)
www.csupomona.edu/~seacpp