RE: MOLD

This is fast becoming a topic of great concern to the construction industry and end user.  There are even lawyers who specialize in litigating mold cases. This past summer a residential builder had to buy back a new home because the home owner sued  over the recurring mold in the crawlspace.  Basically, if there is moisture and a substrate on which to grow, mold can form.  Here are two web sites with which I am familiar:  http://www.toxic-black-mold-info.com/  http://www.mold-help.org/   I know Richard Renk has been certified to collect mold samples; perhaps you can also contact him for more information hometeam(--nospam--at)akhometeam.com
-----Original Message-----
From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: MOLD

Hello friends:
Does anyone know (or where to get information)  about MOLD?
How does it start, what causes it, how long does it take to "get there", etc.
Thanks for your upcoming help.
Tony
Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting SE
Granada Hills, CA 91344-1002
Phone/Fax: (818) 363-6531
e-mail: ALuisoni(--nospam--at)socal.rr.com