Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Availability of ST2x3.85 and ST2.5x5[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Steel Detail" <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Availability of ST2x3.85 and ST2.5x5
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:18:09 -0500
We have a client who is looking for a couple thousand feet of S2x3.85 and maybe a few hundred feet of S2.5x5. They are not in a big hurry for these (maybe a couple months from now they will actually be fabricating). He is telling us that he would have to buy S4's or S5's and cut them himself. Do any of you know of a supplier that would have these close to that area?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: AV Window 98
- Next by Subject: Backer bar removal
- Previous by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 18 Dec 2002
- Next by thread: Interior Shear Walls