MOLD

I recently bought a house in southern California and because of the mold litigation going on several of the big insurance agencies have completely pulled out of California and several others have put a freeze on new homeowner policies.  I was lucky that I had an existing AAA account so was able to get house insurance.  Even with that, they now make you sign a mold exclusion form.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting