Re: MOLD

Thomas,

I believe that mold exclusion provisions in home owner's policies are
becoming rather prevelant.  When my home owner's insurance renewal came
this year, there was an exclusion added that excluded coverage for certain
conditions involving mold, which my policy had used to cover.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI