Re: Demo Plans

Thank you all for your comments and helps.
Merry Christmass and Happy holidays,
Frank

=====
Fariborz Tehrani,                      Phone: (310)801-4237Professional Civil Engineer              Fax: (877)743-6206BSCE, MSCE, PE                    Voice Mail: (877)743-6206email: general@fmtehrani.comweb: www.fmtehrani.com