I am willing to enter your group and help myself

Dear fellow Engineers,
My self Mr. Janak N. Bhavsar
practising as s Structural Consultant in South Gujrat [Valsad & Vapi]
I have subscribed in one such email group of SouthernCalifornia where in
engineers have shared lots of information.
Perhaps people there are open enough to say that know and they dont know
(very) much.
We Indians always try to follow others.
Well Mr. D.G.B have taken good pain to initate these sort of activity to benefit
all. We have to collectively create a well of information, link are brains and tap / share information from others openly.
Can We Links this email groups with some corporate construction giants like L&T, cement companies, Research institutions like SERC Chennai, CBRI
and others etc.,  etc., to participate in the practical and theoritical queries.
Also final year graduate students and post graduate students can take advantage.
I may be wrong to bore you all.

But I will try to keep the ball rolling just to a kick from my side.
Best of Luck for our GOALS !!!!
Thank You.
JANAK BHAVSAR  [ M.E. Structures ]