Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
scheduling and project management[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: scheduling and project management
- From: "Pat Clark" <bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:10:59 -0800
I am looking for some recommendations for scheduling/project management software. We do structural work on small residential projects, so I don't need a fancy project manager, just something with a few tasks to each project, but I do need to schedule multiple projects (50 active) among my employees. I need to be able to switch from project scheduling to employee workload / priorities simply.
Pat Clark, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Scanning for reinforcing
- Next by Subject: RE: scheduling and project management
- Previous by thread: Moment connection in stud wall
- Next by thread: RE: scheduling and project management