RE: scheduling and project management

I have used the DOS program Lotus Agenda since it was first introduced. It allows for multiple projects, persons’ priorities etc. and the information can be “viewed” in many different ways. Unfortunately it is a discontinued program but can probably be found for free somewhere on the web.

As for other products, I periodically look at the MS Project program but can’t justify the complexity and cost. I’d be interested in others comments also since while Agenda is a wonderful program, there are some things which can be improved.

Barry H. Welliver

From: Pat Clark [mailto:bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 12:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: scheduling and project management

I am looking for some recommendations for scheduling/project management software.  We do structural work on small residential projects, so I don't need a fancy project manager, just something with a few tasks to each project, but I do need to schedule multiple projects (50 active) among my employees.  I need to be able to switch from project scheduling to employee workload / priorities simply.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Pat Clark, P.E.