From: Pat Clark [mailto:bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: scheduling and project management

I am looking for some recommendations for scheduling/project management software.  We do structural work on small residential projects, so I don't need a fancy project manager, just something with a few tasks to each project, but I do need to schedule multiple projects (50 active) among my employees.  I need to be able to switch from project scheduling to employee workload / priorities simply.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Pat Clark, P.E.