geometric nonlinearity, cable stayed bridge, Bow-string bridge

 In a design problem for different type of bridges

basically geometric nonlinearity exists in bow-string
bridge or not? if yes how it exists in strings

IF geometric nonlinearity in cable stayed bridge is
taken, how it is to consider exactly in design through
FEM package when an cable element exist or not?

tell me different type bridges other than cable stayed
where geometric nonlinearity exists