Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AISC Seminar - 2002 Seismic Provisions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AISC Seminar - 2002 Seismic Provisions
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:29:22 -0800
I received a brochure on the upcoming AISC seminar(s) for the new 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions by Tom Sabol and could not find it on the AISC web site. I was able to find the Irvine date using the calendar of events but the hot link sends you to the 2 to 20 story seminar from last year. I think the links are messed up. Can you help with this?
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplements
- Next by Subject: AISC Tech Bulletin #3
- Previous by thread: geometric nonlinearity, cable stayed bridge, Bow-string bridge
- Next by thread: time sheets