AISC Seminar - 2002 Seismic Provisions

Charlie Carter,

I received a brochure on the upcoming AISC seminar(s) for the new 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions by Tom Sabol and could not find it on the AISC web site.  I was able to find the Irvine date using the calendar of events but the hot link sends you to the 2 to 20 story seminar from last year.  I think the links are messed up.  Can you help with this?

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting